9/13/09

old loves gone ashen borderline gray


I just signed up for a blog here after reading an old gf's blog about her borderline personality disorder and resultant problems and issues ... I had a unique bond with her years ago , unique to say the least ... She has since married and moved far away ... but I miss her mind and unique personnage in general ... We had excellent astrological chemistry to say the least ... I've not found anyone quite like her in the years since I last saw her ... She kind've flaked out on me and told me that (in so many words) she was too good for me and deserved more material comforts than I could provide her with ... I was devastated , needless to say ... ughhhh ...
But on her own blog here on blogspot, I can see how miserable she is nowadays ... doesn't seem to be happy with her husband nor her living arrangements, etcetra ... She doesn't seem to see her daughter much as she deferred custody to her ex husband ... She mentions taking a strong anti-psychotic medicine in the blog and I guess i'm not surprised but it's a bummer ... a bummer that she's THAT ill ... I reached out to her earlier this evening by sending her a message on the IM she's on ... she pretended to not know whom I was and then abruptly went offline ... :((((((((((((((((
I miss my friend / lover and cosmic comrade ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead, you know you want to ...